Monday, March 22, 2010

School pictures are here!


My little girl looks so grown up! Sniff. I really look forward to school pictures every year. It's the one time when I'm sure to have a photo of Alli where she is actually looking at the camera. I also have another adorable picture of her in her cap and gown (for pre-K graduation). I would love to share that one but it is a class composite and I don't think it's fair for me to show the other kids.

(I have been a terrible blogger but I will definitely update soon. I have lots of Allison related news to share!)

3 comments:

  1. This picture is adorable of her. You are right, she looks like she is growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! She is adorable! Thanks for posting this! I love seeing pictures of Miss Allison! She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete